|Any Question About Disease-
Ask Master Here
ADDITIONAL HERBAL TREATMENT INFORMATIONS
Bahasa Melayu Version-Akupunktur Rawatan Akar Kayu Cina
Autistic Acupuncture and herbal treatment
Migraine Acupuncture herbal treatment
Backache Lumbago slipped -disc herbal treatment
Bladder, Breast Cancer
Stroke Treatment and True Story
Cancer Treatment with Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, Lung Preventition, Breast Enlargement
Alzheimer's early treatment and cure
Women alternative treatment, women alternative acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women medical centre, medical for women problem,Herbal Treatment, Women's Site
Anaemia Acupuncture Treatment and Herbal Treatment, Red blood count Low
Allergyherbs Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
kidney treatment herbs,kidney news, kidney failure acupuncture Herbal
What Are Fibroadenomas?:
Fibroadenomas are round, firm, rubbery masses that arise from excess growth of glandular and connective tissue. These masses can grow to the size of a small plum, but they're benign and usually painless. If you have a fibroadenoma, it may bounce or move slightly when you press the area.
Fibroadenomas respond to hormonal changes and tend to enlarge during pregnancy and shrink after menopause. Women of any age may have them, but they're usually detected in women in their 20s or 30s. Your doctor can't tell from a clinical breast exam alone whether a breast lump is a fibroadenoma. Mammography and ultrasound may help with the diagnosis, but the only way to be certain of a fibroadenoma is to take a sample of tissue for lab analysis (biopsy). Your doctor may also recommend surgery to remove the lump completely.
Fibroadenomas sometimes disappear spontaneously. But your doctor may recommend surgical removal if a fibroadenoma persists, gets larger or you're anxious about it.
Symptoms of Fibroadenoma
Some common symptoms of Fibroadenoma :
- Lumps may be moveable, painless, firm, or rubbery, with well-defined borders
- May grow in size, especially during pregnancy
- Bone pain
- Breast is no longer symmetrical, compared with what it previously looked like
- usually painless, firm to hard, with irregular borders
- Pain accompanied by redness and warmth or discharge from the nipple may indicate an infection.
- Retraction, enlargement, or itching
- Redness, accentuated veins on breast surface,
Causes of Fibroadenoma
The common causes of Fibroadenoma :
- Fibroadenomas are usually found as solitary lumps, but about 10-15% of women have multiple lumps that may affect both breasts.
- Underlying medical conditions are other medical conditions that may possibly cause Fibroadenoma.
- It is also important to remember that hormonal changes just prior to menstruation may cause a lumpy or granular feeling to the breast tissue.
- The cause is not completely understood but is believed to be associated with ovarian hormones, since the condition usually subsides with menopause and varies with the menstrual cycle.
- Benign breast tumours such as fibroadenomas or papillomas are abnormal growths which do not spread outside the breast to other organs and are not life-threatening.
- Normal hormonal fluctuations
- Fibroadenoma is the most common benign tumor of the breast and the most common breast tumor in women less than 30 years of age.
- Breast Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
CHINESE MASTER'S FIBROADENOMAS NEURO ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT
Acupuncture Breasts Lumps Treatment Cure and Breast Lumps Herbal Medicine Treatment Cure is good for the remover of these Fibroadenomas.
Hopes Pinned on Him
(Source: The Star Newspaper)
Neuro-acupuncture, a branch of acupuncture that claims can improve symptoms in children having conditions such as autism, attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and cerebral palsy.... read article